Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Weddings, Barmitzvahs, House concerts....

I'm currently booking a Canadian tour for the fall and I am looking to enlist some help in securing venues for performances in various cities/towns. If you are interested, or if you know of anyone who would be interested, in hosting me for a house concert, or to perform at a coffeehouse, church basement, backyard BBQ, tailgate party in a parking lot, sports bar wing night, old-tyme saloon, wedding, funeral, Barmitzvah, birthday party, book club, songwriters circle, etc., etc., please do let me know. And let your friends know. And let me know that your friends now know what you know.

It would be very much appreciated. This is my first solo tour in quite some time, and I am seeking out different types of venues to perform in. With TST,  we had a pretty good circuit going, but it was quite dependent on "bringing the noise" for the most part, so a lot of those venues won't be appropriate for the show I will be touring.

We are in the process of recording my new solo album right now. They are a fine collection of songs, and I am really excited about the outcome of this work. To be honest, it's the most jazzed I've been about a creative project in a long time. I think it's going to be something special and I can't wait to get out on the road and share it with all of you this September.

Here are the dates I am looking to fill and the general location I am going to be. Thanks for your continued support!

Tue. Sept.  9   - Sudbury,ON
Wed. Sept. 10 - Wawa, ON      
Mon. Sept. 15 - Regina, SK
Wed. Sept. 17 - Red Deer, AB
Thur. Sept. 18 - Edmonton, AB
Sat.   Sept. 20 - Fernie, BC
Sun.  Sept. 21 - Osooyos, BC
Mon. Sept. 22 - Vancouver, BC
Wed. Sept. 24 - Salmon Arm, BC



No comments:

Post a Comment