Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Best of the Song A Week Challenge #1

I've been going through the songs of the week, and listening to them again. I'll be posting what I think are, the best, most memorable, and/or interesting songs from the challenge over the next few weeks.

Would love to hear your feedback on the blog, or via Facebook or Twitter.

I'd have to say, without a doubt, that this is the song that had the most impact on the live show. It found its way into the live set, basically the week it was written, and never left. Furthermore, it ended up on the latest TST disc, Overdrive Express. It's foot stomping, singalong nature make this a fan favourite. Not bad for week #3.

The song is "49 More To Go"

Here's the version from "Overdrive Express" :



Here's the version I recorded in week 3 of the challenge :


No comments:

Post a Comment