Thursday, May 10, 2012

[VIDEO] Stephen Harper is an A**hole

You guys demanded a video, so here it is. Just posted it on youtube.

I gotta say, when I was searching around the internet for factoids to put into the video, I actually learned about a lot more crappy stuff that Harper has done. Kinda got me down a bit.

I don't recall a leader being so out of touch with the majority of the country. Please share this around. I think I've packed quite a bit of information into this 2 minute video. If anything, it's a reminder that it is so important to get out and vote when the next election comes around. We'll have to get out in overwhelming numbers just to combat Harper's dirty tricks.






If you'd like to download the mp3 of the song, head over to Bandcamp and pick it up.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this song and video Tom. This is that rare combination of a very literal specific political song that is also a good song.

    I hope this one goes viral

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hеllo еveryone, it's my first go to see at this website, and piece of writing is truly fruitful designed for me, keep up posting such posts.

    Feel free to visit my blog post: hcg menu
    my webpage > hcg meal plan

    ReplyDelete