Wednesday, May 2, 2012

49 More To Go - Live at the Alton Mill Arts Centre

Thought I'd share this video with you from the show the other night. I explain to the audience about the Song A Week Challenge, and play the song "49 More To Go". I shot this with my ipod. I was testing out this cool little 'ipod tripod' that I bought off of EBay for $5. A neat little contraption. Just clamp your ipod/iphone in it, and then you can position it a lot more easily for catching video or photos.


Anyway, as you can see from the video, the Alton Mill Arts Centre is a pretty neat venue. Musicians looking for gigs in the Orangeville area should keep it in mind. We had an intimate crowd on this night, so it felt a bit like a small house concert.

Great response for the shows I did with David Celia, so it'll be fun to do some more down the road.





No comments:

Post a Comment