Tuesday, August 26, 2014

New album is a wrap! Canadian tour on the horizon!

It has been a hectic summer for me. Between performances, bookings, and working on the new record, it's a lot to keep straight.. Wow! My head is spinning! I'm looking forward to getting on the road for the singular focus it provides me. Next town. Next show. Next place to crash. Repeat.

That being said, I am incredibly excited about this new record. I'm very proud of how it has turned out and I can't wait to share it with all of you. Geoff & I have been painstakingly dotting every "i"and crossing every "t", and I think we have come away with something special.

Still pinning down a couple of dates but here is the fall tour schedule so far:

Sept. 11th - The Apollo - Thunder Bay, ON
Sept. 12th - Music In The Alcove House Concert- Red Lake, ON
Sept. 13th - Times Changed High and Lonesome Club w/ JD Edwards Band - Winnipeg, MB
Sept. 15th - Inspire Cafe - Medicine Hat, AB (1:00 PM)
Sept. 17th - The Slice - Lethbridge, AB
Sept. 18th - Velvet Olive - Red Deer, AB
Sept. 19th - Twin Butte General Store - Twin Butte, AB
Sept. 20th - The Arts Station - Fernie, BC
Sept. 25th - Rockwater Bar & Grill - Golden, BC
Sept. 26th - Auditorium Hotel- Nanton, AB
Sept. 27th - Ship & Anchor - Calgary, AB (3:00 PM)
Sept. 28th - Last Chance Saloon - Wayne, AB (3:00 PM)
Sept. 29th - House Concert at Gillian's House - Saskatoon, SK
Sept. 30th - Artful Dodger - Regina, SK
Oct. 1st    -  Bruce's Firehouse House Concert - Dauphin, MB
Oct. 2nd   - Pappy's Cafe - Wabigoon, ON
Oct. 3rd    - The Apollo - Thunder Bay, ON
Oct. 4th    - Loplops Lounge - Sault Ste. Marie, ON

Yeehaw!

And I am working on a Kingston CD  release show for the end of October. I'll keep you posted.

Cheers,
Tom


No comments:

Post a Comment