Monday, March 17, 2014

Couch By Couchwest 2014

I wasn't sure if I was going to find time to get a video submitted to this year's Couch By Couchwest online music fest (or the anti-SXSW if you like) but I managed to get one in towards the tail end. I couldn't coordinate things in order to have Kevin and Richard with me this time, so it's just me on the couch this year, strumming on my 40 dollar Spanish guitar  that I purchased from the Kingston Flea Market ( I talked him down from $50).

The song I perform is called "I Just Want To Go To Bed", and you'll be able to find this tune on the upcoming Foley Mountain Playboys record.  It's a song about sitting in the motel room, after the show, towards the end of the tour. Your bandmates are drinking and carrying on, it's 5:00 AM, and you just want to go to bed. But you're really too overtired to sleep anyway. Ah, life on the road. Gotta love it!

Please enjoy and share!


1 comment: