Thursday, September 12, 2013

50K Music interview

Had an opportunity to chat with 50K music magazine recently about my crowdfunding project on Sellaband. Still plugging away at raising money ( and awareness) about my project, so all you fans/friends/family/acquaintances/enemies/strangers spread the word!  In all seriousness, if you have an appreciation of the work I've put out over the years, here is your chance to get on board, and help me create something new.

This year has been all about transition for me artistically, and I'm excited about what the future holds. Not only for solo projects, but also with The Foley Mountain Playboys, and maybe even, at long last, the completion of the Aldous Huxters record.

Bring it on!!!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks Tom for the interview ... good luck for your Sellaband campaign :-)

    ReplyDelete