Monday, September 15, 2008

New Look Website

Hey Folks,

In this age of MySpace, Facebook, YouTube, Spacebook, MyFace, etc., one tends to forget about the good ol'fashioned web site. Back in my day ( insert crotchety old man voice here...) all you had to do was go to someone's web site to see what they were up to. Now it's all gone to hell! Hack, Hack ( insert 90-year old smoker cough here).


I had paid very little attention to my website over the past months. Basically, because I figured people were going elsewhere for information about the band. Turns out, that is not exactly the case. I checked the stats on my web site recently, and found there were a considerable number of hits over the past year. Not as much as the MySpace page, but a close second. So, for all of you musician, artist, internet promoter types out there, remember you can't really be sure where your traffic is going to come from. Or what page is going to draw the most views. Keep everything up-to-date !! ( this may seem obvious to most people, but I needed the reminder).



All that being said, the point of this post is to let people know that the website has been updated, and the look has been changed. Check it out and let me know what you think!

Cheers,
Tom Savage

www.tomsavage.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment